Saturday, April 16, 2011

In the jigsaw puzzle of life, Have You  lost 'ME' !

In the jigsaw puzzle of life,
Have You  lost 'ME' !
We will help you find new ,
Pieces to rebuild the 'ME' !
Unblock my Potential !
Rebuild the me ?
Need the piece of,
Clear Perspective;
Rebuild the me !
I have no choice ;
As others did?
It's my first ;
&
Last chance to future ?
Rebuild the me !
Penning the future ;
Problems are many !
The JIGSAW IS 
ONE PIECE MISSING ?
Find my Single piece 
To rebuild the me !
Memory is weak,
As I squeak ;
Rate my jigsaw ;
I am so un me !
SOLVE MY JIGSAW ;
I am intelligence ?
I am learning ?
I am the pursuit ?
I am wellness ?
I am endowment ?
I am excellence ?
I am EMPOWERMENT ?
I AM LIFE ISSUES ? 
In the jigsaw puzzle of life,
Have You  lost 'ME' !
We will help you find new:
Pieces to rebuild the 'ME' !
REBUILD THE "ME" .

No comments: