Friday, January 21, 2011

"WINDS OF CHANGE OH DEAR GOD ; WINDS OF CHANGE !!" 

       " WINDS OF CHANGE "
Silently N quite it was !!
an gentle way to tug angry hand !!
The moments so ready to unbind ?? 
The Signet ring still cressed her hand :
"One careless whisper relation unwnid". 
Oh baby it's not that ur not mine: 
My fear is why u were blind !! 
My darling such plenty moment's flee by !
Still haunting ghost comes back and aback 
Mindlessly for soul & mind !! 
" Oh dear of seven life's?
Let's start one more time ; 
Bury the hatchet !!
Me crass still abeg to u ;
Be just mine baby just mine ? 
Winds of change silently come ;
As a guest lingers on !! 
Festers over time?? 
Stayon  and Heal my soul !!
Hear my cry ;
Just not to worry ??
All will be fine. 
The kiss dear miss;
We never will miss. 
But alas what's missing!!
That intake breath;
The feed of love. 
The wramath sly smile!!
On lips can never recreat the magic; 
Oh my darling where we missed?? 
On the journey to heaven; 
Strideing alone n alone !! 
As serching for blisss n that kiss 
The elxiar of life . 
My elxicar of life. 
Worry not oh dear as if ur 
plate of worry is not fulleth.
What's not to be could then :
couldn't be now.
never be hopeless!!
hopeleness are the for my company. 
My smile is back 
all sunshine is bright
whitening light surely will 
stay along till sunrise.
Saw my kids at ?
dawn what more
For an lost soul, can gather. 
Well well well
I wanted peace N space  
the roads to nowhere on on
An endless drive??
Amavasya night what more; 
could an lost soul; 
Dezire. DEZIRE DEZIRE!!! 
Not an morsel nor ;
any warmath cold ;
out here:baby is my life. 
Worry not god is along !
u my gaurdain angel from heaveans. 
Why u worry u who erase all 
worries with an wonder smile.
"WINDS OF CHANGE
OH DEAR GOD ;
WINDS OF CHANGE !!" 
  

No comments: